[News] [Linux] Microsoft Linux (SUSE) Tested in Windows-oriented Office Environment

Putting Together A Linux Office

,----[ Quote ]
| I haven't had many customers say, 'Hey, let's go with a Linux office.
| Let's close the deal,' " Rodriguez said. "Sometimes it appears they
| look at it more for negotiating purposes. But it's at the point where
| I believe in it, and it works.
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/199601459;jsessionid=D1KHYHSUVLMPQQSNDLOSKHSCJUNN2JVN?pgno=6

Various companies like Fon are wise enough to go completely Windowsless. It's
a trend.

Related:

Linux starts making inroads

,----[ Quote ]