[News] [Linux] The 'Most Popular' Linux Distro is Released (PCLOS 2007)

PCLinuxOS 2007 Final Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Featuring kernel 2.6.18.8, KDE 3.5.6, Open Office 2.2.0, Firefox
| 2.0.0.3, Thunderbird 2.0, Frostwire, Ktorrent, Amarok, Flash, Java
| JRE, Beryl 3D and much much more.
`----

http://www.pclinuxos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24

Related:

DistroWatch Weekly, Issue 202, 14 May 2007

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070514#news