Re: fuck off ---->>>>

____/ Linonut on Saturday 10 November 2007 13:59 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:28:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Never. And you know it. I said Microsoft does criminal things and you seem
>>> apathetic, almost as though you condone their behaviour.
>>
>> You're a liar.  You called me a criminal.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/38fe0444756c5528
>>
>> Or do you deny that you said this?
>
> Here's what Roy said:
>
>    By association, Erik is as criminal and corrupt as those whom he
>    defends.
>
> So Roy only called you a criminal if you agree that Microsoft is
> criminal.

No, if he condones Microsoft's crimes. "Agree that Microsoft is criminal" would
mean something else. Remember that not only accomplices are bound to go into
jail. In past cases of assassination, for example, quiet witnesses or passive
supporters were detained. That said, murder is separate from the type of crime
Microsoft does.

Mind the fact that Erik is being imaginative because I did not call him a
criminal at all (and I would not call his decade-long astroturfing /criminal/
activity although his employer is facing criminal charges). I said "as
criminal and corrupt as" and that was a condition. Big difference.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s): 26.8%us,  4.4%sy,  1.0%ni, 63.3%id,  4.1%wa,  0.2%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st