[News] Short Overview/Review of gOS (GNU/Linux-Web Integration)

  • Subject: [News] Short Overview/Review of gOS (GNU/Linux-Web Integration)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 04:11:39 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
ReviewLinux.Com: gOS is worth looking into....

,----[ Quote ]
| Everybody is going Green. I take a quick look at the new kid on the block.
| gOS 1.0.1 was released earlier this month and I take a short screenshot tour
| of this "Green" Linux OS. Check out the short flash video too.
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/?m=show&id=8247

Related:

Wal-Mart Starts Selling Linux PCs for $198

,----[ Quote ]
| Almost the Google PC: Everex gPC available at Wal-Mart
|
| On Thursday, WalMart begins selling the Everex Green gPC TC2502, a $198,
| low-power, Linux-based PC designed primarily for running Web 2.0
| applications.
`----

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9807133-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

Google stock barrels through $700