Re: [News] DRM is Screwing People, Music DRM Expected to Die Next Year

____/ [H]omer on Friday 09 November 2007 20:39 : \____

>> Fans shafted as Major League Baseball revokes DRM licenses
>
> "buying DRM "protected" media is a crap-shoot"
>
> Says it all really.
>
> Not to worry though, these "customers" can just buy buy buy another copy
> of exactly the same content, and then another, and then another ... like
> good citizens of the corporatist state are supposed to.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me next summer... well, DRM is dead.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
         run-level 2  2007-10-30 19:49                   last=