[News] New Free Software Conferences Take Shape

  • Subject: [News] New Free Software Conferences Take Shape
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:56:52 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Calling All Free & Open Source Projects!

,----[ Quote ]
| SCALE offers the perfect venue to meet and trade ideas with developers and
| users. Some past exhibitors have been Flightgear, Inkscape, KDE, GNOME,
| NetBSD, FreeBSD, Gentoo, OpenNMS, and Debian. SCALE is becoming a premier
| regional Open Source software show, with seminars, BOF sessions, and a expo
| floor with over 75 booths.
`----

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/2007/11/08/calling-all-free-open-source-projects/

Open Tuesday: developers' tax incentives

,----[ Quote ]
| This month Open Tuesday will take a look at how a government tax incentive
| scheme can be used to the benefit of open source developers and companies.
`----

http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?src=rss&id=1869

Akademy-es 2007 in Zaragoza, Spain

,----[ Quote ]