[News] [Rival] Microsoft Platform Developer Hates Windows Vista

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Platform Developer Hates Windows Vista
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:07:40 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Top Ten: Reasons to Downgrade from Microsoft Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| As a Software Engineer, and Microsoft Platform developer since 1994, today's
| Top 10 list gives me no pleasure.
|
| [...]
|
| This Top 10 may be amusing, and may be accurate, but it was depressing to
| write, and gave me no pleasure to compose.
`----

http://psychopast.blogspot.com/2007/11/top-ten-reasons-to-downgrade-from.html

Related:

Ex-MS security guru to dump Media Center for Linux?

,----[ Quote ]
| Veteran Microsoft security expert, Jesper Johansson, says he may dump
| Microsoft's Windows Media Center in favour of Ubuntu-affiliated LinuxMCE
| after struggling with Redmond's DRM (Digital Rights Management) software.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Ex-MS-security-guru-dumps-Media-Center-for-Linux/0,130061733,339282399,00.htm
http://tinyurl.com/34as9b

Former Windows Developer Trashes Windows Vista, Gets Slapped, Falls Back in
Line

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://soft-vn.net/windows/former-windows-developer-trashes-windows-vista-gets-slapped-falls-back-in-line/20079348-11536.aspx