Re: Lintard fanboi (pervert) stalks 13 year old girl

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 05 November 2007 18:23 : \____

> On Nov 5, 4:59 am, "Jeremy Wembley" <Jermwemb...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "[H]omer" <s...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:6okvv4-t95.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > The criminal mindset extends beyond Redmond:

>> What really happened -
>>
>> "Three nights ago I called one of our "clients" to "check up on her." Amy
>> is 13 and an extremely hot girl. She was not only thrilled to get a new
>> computer, she was "totally and like way thrilled" to have a linux geek
>> install it. That was until her mom called me a pervert and threw me out of
>> her bedroom."
>>
>> --
>
> Dear Jeremy,

'Jeremy' is gone. The propaganda puppet has a new name now.

> Or is it
>
> Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Bruce Banner, Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan,
> Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl Kronk, Dan D. Lyons, Dr.
> Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr Gang Green, Dr. GroundAxe, Dr.
> Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr.
> Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Enzyte Bob,
> Geppetto Olivio, Gordon Glover, Judge Dredd, Keith Windsor, Lintard
> Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mindy Cohen impersonator, Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X,
> Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, Professor Dungby, Randy Oaks,
> Reggie Nolad, SgtMajor Gansevoort, Sgt. Wannacker, Simon Templar, Sir
> Michael Clayton, Sophie McDowell, Sue Romer, Troy McClure, Warren
> Piece, Zumwalt Humphry???
>
> I've been noticing how with one of your nyms you like to accuse other
> people of dishonesty, while with another (you have plenty to spare)
> you love to assault people with your adolescent sexual innuendo.  Have
> you impersonated anyone new today?  Posted any new "confessions" of
> deviant behaviour, like self-mutilation?  How about slanders or
> threats?  Why not post something about how your favorite Linux
> advocate is a child molester?  That would show up on any search, it
> would be a great way of damaging him, wouldn't that be great?  Then
> you could hide behind another nym.  What a contribution you make to
> the debate.
>
> Amazing how much time you spend on this.  Are they going to cut off
> your electricity soon?  Oh, someone's paying the bills?  Nice new
> laptop?  Lots of help with hiding your tracks?  Or maybe you're the
> expert on that, they pay you a consulting fee?  Very convenient.
>
> Fortunately I have also noticed that more and more regulars here are
> recognizing who you are and what you stand for.

We should be very happy. The heavy astroturfing in COLA indicates that Linux is
succeeding very quickly (and Microsoft+ecosystem get very nervous,
apparently).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> unzip; ping; mount /usr; grep; umount& sleep
 19:20:02 up 5 days, 23:31,  3 users,  load average: 0.50, 1.68, 2.01