Re: Sinister Midget - Paid shill, liar and scumbag. Is he self destructing?

Anti-Linux Asstroturfer Sinister Midget wrote on behalf of Big Corporations:

I hope that his masters pay him well to sell his credibility like this
and post what he knows are lies. But the child does seem to be self
destructing. He's frantically posting faster and faster and making up
more lies and intentionally misleading subject lines than ever before.

I suspect that his masters who pay him a few pence for posting this
tripe are not happy with him. It seems that Micoshaft is doing badly.
His spliff supportive bosses who pay him to shill against linux want more
production from him or he will lose his pathetic job. The way I see it,
all Micoshaft Asstroturfers will have to take to more spliffing.
Its the only way.
Otherwise reality will come crashing down all around them.
At least 1 million people a month are switching to Linux.
Linux is everywhere and everyone is using it.
Look here http://www.livecdlist.com and here http://www.distrowatch.com
or here http://www.linuxdevices.com