[News] Screenshot Galleries of Sabayon Professional and gOS

  • Subject: [News] Screenshot Galleries of Sabayon Professional and gOS
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 00:24:49 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Sabayon 1.1 Professional Screenshots

http://www.thecodingstudio.com/opensource/linux/screenshots/index.php?linux_distribution_sm=Sabayon%201.1%20Professional
http://tinyurl.com/2p8dh8

gOS: The Conceptual Google Operating System

,----[ Quote ]
| Earlier this week Everex launched the gPC TC2502, which is a sub-$200 PC sold
| at a major US retailer, but what makes this unique is that it runs the gOS.
| The gOS (GreenOS) is designed to be a conceptual Google Operating System that
| is based upon Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=902&num=1

Related:

ReviewLinux.Com: First Look at Sabayon Linux 1.1 Professional Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| Sabayon Linux is an up and coming Linux OS. The artwork of this Gentoo based
| Linux distribution is wonderful. Packed with software I think this
| distribution is one that everyone would enjoy.
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/?m=show&id=7906

Wal-Mart Starts Selling Linux PCs for $198

,----[ Quote ]
| Almost the Google PC: Everex gPC available at Wal-Mart
|
| On Thursday, WalMart begins selling the Everex Green gPC TC2502, a $198,
| low-power, Linux-based PC designed primarily for running Web 2.0
| applications.
`----

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9807133-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

gOS-live 1.0 386