Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

<banjo.boy69@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1194016211.087933.207080@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> --->>   we would leave you alone.
>
> Has that thought ever occured to you?
> It doesn't seem to have.
>
> For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a Linux
> advocacy group and that's what belongs here.
> We don't hate Linux.
> Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
> The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
> and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
> trap.
> Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
> We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
> filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
> in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
> contest.
> Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
> would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
> out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
> Others have suggested posting more meat and less filler. IOW chose the
> better articles and stop re-posting the same ones over and over again
> tagged onto each other.
> But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on, for
> whatever reason, and that is what is clouding your judgement.
> Honestly, how can you spend 24x7 posting to the Internet?
> Don't you have a life?
> Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at least
> in theory would make you a well rounded person?
> So why waste your time with what has to amount to a huge mental
> strain?
> You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it wasn't just
> to wish the group a Merry Christmas.
> Think about that Roy.
>
> In conlcusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to see if
> you consider improving your posting skills.
> No attacks.
> No name calling.
> Nada.
> See you next year and please don't sit at the computer on Christmas
> day posting to COLA.

I can't/won't speak for everyone else but I can speak for myself. The top
part of your post describes my motives perfectly. This section right here:

<quote>
> We don't hate Linux.
> Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
> The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
> and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
> trap.
> Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
> We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
> filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
> in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
> contest.
> Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
> would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
> out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
</quote>

Emphasis on this section:

<quote>
> if you
> would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
> out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
</quote>

Currently Roy Schestowitz is not on a habitual liar, but an incredibly
dishonest one at that. Given the fact that Roy Schestowitz has absolutely
zero honesty, self-respect of morals I like making fun of him and pointing
out what a dishonest jerk the little boy really is.

His dishonest and intentionally misleading posts have "earned" him this
hate that he receives.