Re: Interesting statistic

On Nov 2, 10:12 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ Rex Ballard on Friday 02 November 2007 13:48 : \____
>
> It would be intersting to see an Apple Mac/Linux/Windows customer satisfaction
> survey that resolves around the O/S...

My guess is that the JD Power ratings would put

OS/X in first place (percentage who use that score satisfied or
completely satisifed)
Linux in Second Place
XP in Third Place
Vista at the bottom of the heap.

Unfortunately, Microsoft wouldn't permit the publication of such a
"benchmark" since it violates the copyrights and damages the
trademark.

I'm surprised that the FTC hasn't slapped Microsoft Silly over this.

Oh, that's right, Microsoft bribed Bush back when he was 3rd in the
primaries, so he wouldn't prosecute them if they disabled every
computer in the United States and demanded an additional $100 per PC
per year to re-activate them.
That would be similar to an extortion scheme that put one young man in
jail for many years.

Oops they did that.
Not all at once
Only a few companies at the time.
Barely made the newspapers.

Was permitted under the copyright license agreement.

I guess when you commit felonies at scales of $40 billion/year, you
are above all state and federal laws.