Re: a link to open4success don't count as a citation ...

> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Friday 02 November 2007 10:45 : \____
>
>> Rex Ballard wrote:
>>
>>  > Doug Mentohl <doug_ment...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> "When I was working at Dow Jones in 1994, I was working with WAIS Inc"
>>
>>  >> "I was responsible for distribution of the DowVision to 3rd party
>> corporate servers and WAIS inc."
>>
>>  > Who did you work with while at DowVision?
>>
>> http://www.open4success.org/Olnews/DowJonesProposal.html
>>
>> I'm sorry but a link to text on your own website don't count. Apart from
>> your own web site do you have any third party citations for the above
>> statements.
>> -------
>
> Doug,
>
> I've seen his name mentioned here and there.

If true, how does seeing a name "mentioned here and there" substantiate
these obsurd claims?

> Maybe he's exaggerating sometimes,
Exaggerates??? Sometimes???   It's like saying that "Atilla the Hun was in a
bad mood sometimes."

> but leave the man alone.
Easy to do if he would stop with the ridiculous claims of his. If Rex has
the right to make obsurd claims then it is CERTAINLY reasonable to expect
people to challenge him on his claims.

> You're exerting energy and spend time questioning the
> wrong people, IMHO.

"The wrong people?" A liar is a liar. No matter what OS they advocate.