Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

____/ Tim Smith on Friday 02 November 2007 09:41 : \____

Messing with subject line again, to get past filters?

> In article <8747581.ttgQFb7vAf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/memory/display/20071031214902.html
>>
>> That's the sort of patent mess that a not reform is intended to resolve, but
>> a more civil industry can solve.
>
> Could you say that again, but in English this time?

s/a not/not a/

>> What utter stupidity. They are holding technology back, which hurts the
>> consumer.
>
> You can't know that unless you've looked at the patent.  Can you
> summarize the claims for those of us who have not yet looked at the
> patent?

The company disseminated what's perceived as a (/de facto/) standard and then
strikes to collect cash. Another recent IEEE sepc/standard for Wi-Fi had
nobody support it simply because of patents. It was an El Reg exclusive scoop.

I've noticed comments from you in Digg (people reply to you, which gets you
past the blocklist). Are you still systematically going through all my
comments and modding them down? Who is that 'kretik' fellow that's also on my
blocklist? Some people reply to him too and I know for a fact that he mods
down _all_ my comments. Given what he has said, he's from COLA also, but which
one? There's no 'kretik' in COLA?

Eh, 'harlowmonkey'? Nymshift much? You do for a fact. I bet your real name
is /not/ Tim Smith (not even Tim Hadron FunkenGary). You're probably some PR
puppet for someone, or work for a Microsoft partner, if not participate or
lead a startup which is a Microsoft suckpuppet that relies on obedience in the
shilcosystem of Gorillaman Ballmer and Bribemachine Pearlygates.

As Slated.org puts it, "you can run, but you can't hide." You're here to troll
for your own selfish motives. You're a troll and you don't belong here.

And stop stalking me in Digg. You'll end up insane like Gary, who has
apparently got some obssession with changing sexes.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    /earth: file system full