[News] New Course Introduced by Red Hat After Strategic Acquisitions

  • Subject: [News] New Course Introduced by Red Hat After Strategic Acquisitions
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:18:31 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Red Hat Expands Security Leadership by Seeking Common Criteria Certification
for JBoss and MetaMatrix Solutions

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat, the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today
| announced that it is pursuing Common Criteria certification for the JBoss
| Enterprise Application Platform, reinforcing its commitment to information
| technology (IT) security for public-sector customers. Additionally, Red Hat
| announced that the company has initiated its pursuit of Common Criteria
| certification for MetaMatrix Data Services Platform.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/071101/20071101005414.html?.v=1

Related:

Red Hat, Research In Motion lead early tech gains

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat, Research In Motion lead early tech gains Red Hat Inc. shares rose 66
| cents, or 3.7%, to $19.60 after the open-source software developer on Tuesday
| reported a 65% increase in its second-quarter earning due to strong sales of
| its Linux operating system software.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7B0AE3FC25-2E40-4130-877C-15ED002A612D%7D&siteid=yhoo&dist=yhoo

Does RHX avoid the need for Red Hat acquisitions?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/05/does_rhx_avoid.html