Re: [News] Nigeria Orders Linux Laptops for Education

Verily I say unto thee, that skydweller spake thusly:

[snip sarcasm]

So because, as you admit, every aspect of life has elements of
corruption, then in your opinion the solution is to give up, never speak
out against that corruption, shrug your shoulders, and say "that's just
the way it is"?

It's a good thing that your ancestors didn't think the way you do,
because by now the flag flying outside city hall would probably be a
swastika instead of the Stars and Stripes.

I don't mean to troll you, since you are obviously a Linux advocate,
albeit a rather naive one, but apathy is IMHO just as condemnable as
malevolence. Or IOW, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of
the problem.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 04:39:01 up 84 days,  4:33,  3 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.10, 0.25