Re: Roy the hypocrite

> After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> Let's not pretend c.o.l.a. produces ~10000 articles a month at all.
>> A vast majority come from a single person. If that single person
>> would post quality posts, one would assume the quality of c.o.l.a.
>> would go up.

More likely it would become overrun by idiots like you and the other
trolls, essentially turning COLA into a Microsoft stock ticker.

> Aye, cc, aye! <wink wink nudge nudge>

That reminds me, I still need to work on that new python script (today's
lesson is ... Text: formatting, sanitising, and Unicode handling).

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 01:37:50 up 84 days,  1:32,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.48, 0.58