[News] Open Source Projects Mature with Red Hat and Other Partners

  • Subject: [News] Open Source Projects Mature with Red Hat and Other Partners
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:33:05 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Open source partnerships advance management tools

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source management software has become a viable alternative to commercial
| products, and a recent rash of partnerships proves it, an analyst says.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=1127729677&rid=-50

Related:

CRM Partnership: Centric CRM Joins Red Hat Exchange To Broaden Business Use
Of Open Source Applications

,----[ Quote ]
| Centric CRM joins over a dozen other open source application and
| middleware providers whose products are validated to run on Red
| Hat Enterprise Linux...
`----

http://www.crmmarketplace.com/content/news/article.asp?DocID=%7B4588F1B5-3C87-4B31-ACB6-D0970222CD94%7D&Bucket=Current+Headlines&VNETCOOKIE=NO
http://tinyurl.com/3aenfy