Re: Channel 4 On demand

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 18 November 2007 13:25 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Jeremy Fisher spake thusly:
>
>> Reply I got from C4, Interestingly I never made mention to
>> Linux only open standards.
>>
>> Dear Jeremy,
>>
>> Thank you for your email...
>
> Ha!
>
> Looks familiar. It's just a template:
>
> http://slated.org/ch4_microsoft_bias#comment-108
>
> I didn't take no for an answer, and chased it up. Finally I got
> something more than just a template - much good it did.

I wonder if Ashley Highfield's "there are only 400-600 Linux users in the MSBBC
Web site" remark is also part of the Microsoft-provided templates (FUD
handbook).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | How I learned to stop worrying and love GNU/Linux
 22:20:04 up 19 days,  2:18,  4 users,  load average: 0.45, 0.94, 1.45