Re: fuck off out of my thread cunt ..

* Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> fired off this tart reply:
> On 2007-11-18, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> wants. He's obviously lonely if he's going sysmetically through thousands of
>> someone's comments in Digg and moderate them.
>
> You owe a lot of people new keyboards.  Moderating a comment takes much
> less time than writing a comment, so what does it say about you if you
> are systematically generating thousands of comments?

Maybe he, like, automates it, so it is a simple click?

I'm sure you've seen those masses of posts generated by the fellow who
nym-shifted using a multitude of names of organic compounds, a couple
or so years ago?

Of course, I don't know how Roy does it.  I do see it takes a little
toll on him sometimes, getting under his skin.

--
Tux rox!