Re: Roy Schestowitz Thinks Microsoft Is Out To Get Him.

<suzie.linux@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:2ec88e15-17d3-47ce-8f03-cee120b26d53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Get out the *zine medication.....
Is this boi starting to unravel?

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Linux_Unix_Censorship_on_Digg_com#c10638335

""by schestowitz on 11/16/2007
Well, something's fishy at Digg, but I can't put my finger on it.
People auto-bury my comments and spread lies about me too (these
people came from other sites and they hate me with passion... I know
who they are). My stories cease to be Dugg within 1-2 hours after I
submit them...

Linux stories barely get promoted anymore...
Some sites got blacklisted.""

and..........

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Is_Microsoft_Still_Trying_to_Shut_Me_Up_Using_Lies

NOTE: DO NOT VISIT www.schestowitz.com because you will find your ip
address being constantly slammed with attacks.
I found out the hard way.
It might be that Roy's site is infected somehow and he does not know,
but it happens none the less.
Fortunately my provider noticed the problem and 127.0.0.1 the site.

A 127.0.0.1 blacklist is very appropriate. I'm going to warn the MVP's about him, so that *billions* of decent Windows users are safe from this NetLoon.
Thank you for the warning!
<quote>
"How to deal with unwanted spyware and parasites"
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm