Re: [News] Proprietary Software Rejected for Supercomputing, GNU/Linux Chosen

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 17 November 2007 04:19 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that p5000011 spake thusly:
>> On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:07:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Supercomputer is another feather in Tatas` cap
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> Where are Microsoft?
>
> http://i.treehugger.com/files/th_images/etoilet.jpg
> http://www.tomandang.com/blog/images/smashedComputer.jpg

Don't forget to flush. Twice.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
Mem:    515500k total,   444320k used,    71180k free,     2780k buffers