Re: What do Linux freaks smoke? I want some!

On Nov 15, 9:31 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ ali.babba.si...@xxxxxxxxx on Thursday 15 November 2007 22:52 : \____
>
> > Things
>
> .-------------------------------------------------.
> |____________________________________________O_-_X|
> | File  Options  Tools  Help                      |
> `_-_____-________-______-_________________________'
>                   | Alert  |____________
>                   | *Plonk*  ' Subject |______________
>                   `----------. *Sender* ' Troll      |
>                              `----------. Idiot      |
>                                         | Moron      |
>                                         | Twit       |
>                                         | Imbecile   |
>                                         | Changeling |
>                                         | *Gary Nym* |
>                                         | Asshole    |
>                                         | Weird      |
>                                         | Dunce      |
>                                         | Kook       |
>                                         | Eerie      |
>                                         | Morph      |
>                                         `------------'

Has anyone told you that you are geeky and boring?
Sorry, I'm sure you have been told this before, mostly by females,
less so by fat Linux hackers.

How do I know this?

Simple, nobody with any type of social life would spend 24x7 spamming
every corner of the Internet.

So how;s that digg rating Roy?

Looks like you are hovering around 0.....

All those posts and that's the best you can do?

Too bad for you....the public has spoken. Of course you'll spin it
into some conspiracy theory.

Why not get a girl/boy friend?

It would at leas make you appear normal.