Re: University of Manchester Letter for application to the PHD Program. (Roy Schestowitz's College)

On Nov 16, 12:03 pm, ali.babba.si...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dear University of Manchester Admissions Department,
>
> I am considering applying to your PHD program because I have been told
> that it is one of the easiest in the Kingdom to complete successfully.
> Since I am interested in remaining safely hidden behind the walls of
> academia, I would like to apply to your school.

Oops, my finger was too itchy.

I doubt that this outfit is interested in admitting typical Windows
user small fry.

Considering that Rutherford taught there for a while and one of his
students (Ernest Marsden, later an emminent scientist in New Zealand)
detected Alpha radiation for the first time at Manchester.

They were AFAIK one of the pre-eminent places for computer science,
including early work on computer security - to stop students hacking
the mainframe from dumb terminals.