Re: [Rival] Vile Microsoft Shill (CompTIA) Used to Praise Bill Gates

____/ Doug Mentohl on Thursday 15 November 2007 11:28 : \____

> On Nov 14, 9:06 pm, "amicus_curious" <A...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Imagine a Microsoft lobbying arm in disguise serving as "the voice of the
>> world's $1 trillion-plus IT industry"!  You can all quit right now.- Hide
>> quoted text -
>
> We don't have to imagine it and it isn't serving the IT industry, its
> primary purpose is in lobbying against Open Source. And it wouldn't be
> the first time MS funded a fake organization and persuaded its
> 'partners' to sign up ... :)
>
> "Microsoft and other software companies are ramping up a lobbying
> effort that aims to convince governments to think again about adopting
> open-source software"
>
> "The Initiative for Software Choice, which launched quietly in early
> May, is chaired by an industry body called the Computer Technology
> Industry Association (CompTIA), but its biggest software industry
> backer is Microsoft"
>
> http://www.news.com/2100-1001-949635.html?tag=fd_top
>
> --
>
> amicus_curious actually thinks this is something to be proud of ...

He's a troll. Just ignore him. Every time CompTIA makes an appearance it's in
order to defend Microsoft and its 'precious' ecosystem. Just watch what IBM's
Sutor said about them a couple of months ago... I have a lot more references
to show that they are tightly controlled by the abusive monopoly.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
roy      pts/3        cg093a.halls.man Thu Nov 15 08:15   still logged in