Re: How to make the trolls go away

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 15 November 2007 05:40 : \____

>> Serious Chris, try to refrain from feeding that creature. Let it stay
        ^^ly

>> in its natural habitat--the cave.
>
> "Nudd" the Thug's "natural habitat" is a prison cell, not a cave.

I think that expressing an intent to kill isn't enough of a crime to make an
arrest. Either way, I killfile that poster like there's no tomorrow. He ought
to reach out for counselling because the mind is totally controlled by hatred,
not passion. It's not the hatred of fraud, by the way, by the hatred of those
who thrive in liberty, trust, honesty (the same qualities that probably even
Republicans lack).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
         run-level 2  2007-10-30 19:49                   last=