Re: [News] Silicon.com Readers Hate Windows Vista, Explore GNU/Linux (Which Tops Vista)

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 15 November 2007 06:38 : \____

>> Poll: In a fight between Vista, OS X, Linux, XP...
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
> [...]
>> | Microsoft was unavailable for comment at the time of publication.
>> `----
>
> They don't need to comment. That's what they employ shills for.

It sounds more credible that way. Also, by sending those without products (like
patent trolls or the RIAA), no damage will be done to sales, due to damaged PR
image.

Microsoft sets spinners on court verdict

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft may have lost in court, but it quickly tried to win the war of
| media reaction via organisations like CompTIA, the Computing Technology
| Industry Association and ACT (the Association for Competitive Technology)
| which both intervened in court on its side.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/09/17/reaction_microsoft_verdict/

Microsoft, The European Union, and the United States: A Statement by the AAI

,----[ Quote ]
| The AAI comments on the European Court of First Instance's upholding of the
| EC's Microsoft decision, taking the USDOJ to task for poor diplomacy and
| mistaken policy in its criticism of the EC.
`----

http://www.antitrustinstitute.org/Archives/miceu3.ashx

Microsoft hires PR agencies and trolls as well (ever heard of a company SCO?).
Always follow the money. Always. It's no conscience. It's vested interest.
Good ol' byz club.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"