Re: How to make the trolls go away

____/ ml2mst on Wednesday 14 November 2007 01:56 : \____

> Tom Schuring (tomschuring@xxxxxxxxx) AKA Clogwog wrote:
>
>> Your stupidity is endless, 7! I don't hate linux! nor Apple Mac.
>> In fact you and the likes of you in cola are responsible for keeping
>> linux on that lousy 0,81% marketshare!
>> Your paid to do that, isn't it?
>
> Your hatred seems to be endless, you bigoted POS!

Just killfile them and ignore. Some of them are deranged. I can visualise them
hammering their hands on the keyboard, screaming, with their hair on fire.

Microsoft hires those who will drive people /away/ from advocacy group. Vile,
repellent characters seem to be most effective.

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
Mem:    515500k total,   445284k used,    70216k free,     3692k buffers