Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 14 November 2007 02:44 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
>> The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
>> The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.
>>
>> Why is COLA so slow?
>
> I don't go to those other places.  I go by what I see here.  It's that
> simple.
>
> In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
> astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
> don't like whatever Roy says.

Flatfish (Gary Stewart) has been extremely busy in Digg.com recently. He has
already had at least 4 accounts terminated after I complained, but he keeps
creating new accounts (maybe using zombies/proxies to avoid IP deny lists). He
uses his accounts to abuse, but Digg added a quick "report abuse" feature some
days ago. Timmy is there as well and at least two more people/nyms. Digg is
aware of the issue. The shills enter (invade) other Web sites and bring the
vile behaviour along with them to a moderated site. Bad idea... we'll see how
it goes (and how long it carries on for).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows all-in-one: Word, IE (for E-mail) & iTunes
 03:20:01 up 14 days,  7:18,  2 users,  load average: 0.87, 1.21, 1.76