Re: Why are the Window's users here in this forum so anti-open-source?

On the off chance that you're not simply a troll...

On 13 Nov 2007 14:30:57 GMT, Wad Gold wrote:

> Why are the Window's users here in this forum so anti-open-source?

I can't speak for others, but i'm not anti-open-source.  I am
"anti-open-source-zealots".  I like, and use open source every day, however
I don't pretend it's always better than commercial alternatives, like the
zealots do.

The problem I have with people like Roy is that he feels it's necessary to
distort the facts to make his point.  It's further compounded by the fact
that he feels COLA is his personal venue to promote himself and his
websites to receive advertising revenue.

Make no mistake, Linux has come a long way, but there's still a lot of
ridiculous inconsistencies and failures that should have been fixed by now.
Linux will not likely EVER reach critical mass, for a lot of reasons.  It's
unfortunate that most Linux zealots can't see that.

Don't confuse the trolls, whow are here only to stir up trouble, with
actual windows advocates.