Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

____/ William Poaster on Sunday 11 November 2007 11:15 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ cc on Sunday 11 November 2007 04:35 : \____

>>> How do you come to the conclusion that I think caring for kids is a
>>> sick compulsion?
>>
>> You called my posting an addiction. Your question makes up stuff which I
>> never said, so it doesn't parse or make any sense.
>
> The 'cc' troll doesn't make any sense, & never did IMO. He's an idiot.

The Scott Douglas troll is back with a new nym, but he's using cogeco.net as
his ISP (having gotten the kick) That said, cogeco.net gave him the kick
before, so he won't last for long. His abuse will have him treated like the
K-Man.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    YaSTall Linux to figure out the magic