Re: [News] New PMP Linux-based and Works Well with GNU/Linux Desktops

"[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:vbik05-dbn.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html
`----

Strangely, they seem to be making a lot of money doing whatever it is that they do. Cringely has his theory, but it seems to be more of an audacious sort of smirk than anything actually real. Gates is a lot more successful than Cringely, too. I think that Cringely is just a whiner.