Re: microsofts cola shilcosystem ..

____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 11 November 2007 21:14 : \____

> I think the main problem with groups like COLA is that the media is
> afraid their own journalists are going to pick up bad opinion,
> especially as they have to monitor them all the time.

"It also was strange to see just how many resources are aligned
against me when I write a story about Microsoft."

"there were close to a dozen other people involved...Some transcribed
the interviews I conducted; others kept notes on my every utterance
for clues about what questions I might ask next and ultimately what my
story would say; others briefed executives with questions I had asked
and suggested good answers."

http://blog.wired.com/business/2007/03/enough_about_me.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null
 23:05:02 up 12 days,  3:16,  3 users,  load average: 0.90, 1.41, 1.87