Re: How is lying "advocating Linux" Roy?

> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 23:01 : \____
>
>> Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> How is continually baiting Roy until he responds legitimate advocacy.
>>
>> It's all Timmy has left now.
>
> It's all that his Digg account has ever been used for.
>
> I block his posts, but look at his profile, 'harlowmonkeys' (yes, Tim Smith is
> probably a pseudoname, so he goes by different identities in different
> places). I had to convince myself that almost every single comment from him is
> an attack or response to me. That's what he's been on that site for... for a
> long time.

I'm sure Timmy has plenty of nyms for different circumstances.  If you
consider this logically, though, anyone who has spent years posting
anti-charter off-topic material to a newsgroup, even after being
repeatedly told to p*ss off to the proper group, clearly has no morals.