[News] Saab Aerosystems Chooses Linux for Simulator Program

  • Subject: [News] Saab Aerosystems Chooses Linux for Simulator Program
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 02:02:06 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Concurrent ImaGen Visual Servers Selected By Saab Aerosystems for Gripen
Simulator Program

,----[ Quote ]
| "...ImaGen continues to provide a solid real-time Linux foundation that we
| will build on while passing on the overall value to our end-users."
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20071126005073&newsLang=en

Related:

GL Studio Puts Simulators On The Desktop

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6333/1/

`----