Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 17th of November, 2007.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Saturday 24 November 2007 14:38 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Saturday 24 November 2007 09:57 : \____

>>> Give him a chance, Peter. You seem to be prejudiced, so you're ignoring
>>> the good and only choosing to see what you consider negative.
>>>
>>> Or... to use your terminology, you're using brain cells from only one
>>> side of your head.
>>>

>> In case you haven't noticed: I treat anybody who misrepresents what other
>> people say / puts words in their mouth with utter contempt.
>>
>> Mark is doing just that. He deserves no respect at all, as he is just as
>> bad as DFS or billwg. He just is not also a vile racist as DFS is.
>>
>> Why should I treat him differently than DumbFullShit? Just because he
>> happens to be on the "OSS side" he has not earned some "bonus points" to
>> be able to behave as he does. When I see an asshole I will treat him
>> accordingly.
>> So MArk Kent should not be surprised at all of this "treatment". He has
>> earned it
>
> I don't read DFS posts, but when I did, it was nothing like Mark's posts,
> which are positive, not negative (usually pro, not con).

So you think it is OK when Mark willfully misrepresents what other people
write? He does it often, you know. Still, you seem to find that it is OK

> Just to make it clear, I don't have anything against your opinion,  but I
> worry that you're barking up the wrong tree.

No. But you are obviously unable to criticize unethical behaviour of someone
you perceive as a "OSS activist"

That makes your own "opinion" completely worthless, as you are so biased
that even the proverbial "grain of salt" will not be enough
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend: and inside a dog,
it's too dark to read."                -- Groucho Marx