[News]

Is this the greatest laptop ever made?

,----[ Quote ]
| IT'S not often I get so excited about a gadget delivery that I keep my eyes
| peeled for the postman.
|
| But when I heard an ASUS EEE PC was on the way, I was desperate to get my
| hands on it and start tapping away.
`----

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/gizmo/article495677.ece

Days ago:

Kindle, Eee PC top Amazon.com 'most wanted' list

,----[ Quote]
| Ironically, perhaps, it was the N810 that was the only meachine ahead of the
| Eee PC in Amazon.com's list of best-selling notebooks. Even though the N810
| isn't a notebook, in the true, computery sense of the word.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/11/22/eee_pc_americas_most_wanted/

Asustek Aims 20% of the PC Market in 2010 with Eee PC.
Traditional PCs Are Too Powerful, Eee PC – Going Back to Basics, Says Asustek

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/other/display/20071120163919_Asustek_Aims_20_of_the_PC_Market_in_2010_with_Eee_PC.html