Re: tim.Smith adnits to trolling Digg ..

Verily I say unto thee, that Quantum Leper spake thusly:

> I guess the 'somebody's else' is also named Roy,  right.  The blame
> is yours

I guess you must have missed the part where it was *me* who posted that
article ... *not* Roy.

And even *that* is merely a quote from Slashdot, which is further just a
quote from another site. If there's any "blame" then it lies with the
*original* author (Bryan Cattle), not anybody here. That is assuming
that one feels the original (author's) article is blameworthy to begin
with, which IMHO it is not.

Windows makes you stupid.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
 12:08:24 up 9 days,  9:01,  3 users,  load average: 1.58, 1.25, 1.09