Re: I Keep Reading About Gary Stewert = Flatfish. Where is the proof?

William Poaster wrote:
High Plains Thumper wrote:

<snip>

Their only purpose (including Hadron) is to demoralise,
debase, debauch, degrade, discourage, destabilise and
denounce Linux and Open Source advocacy.  By attacking the
advocates, they are doing a psychological process called,
"wearing one down".

As you say, their only purpose is a war of attrition, &
they'll lead you round in circles, dancing to their tune.
Entering into conversations with them & trying to debate
anything, is a complete waste of time....*your* time....unless
you've nothing better to do. (Personally, I've no time for idiots & trolls.) However if they're totally ignored they
can't do much IMO. Seems to me that's why Quack gets so upset
about my killfiles. <grin>

Exactly, by doing so, you deprive him of the attention that he so very much craves. If one follows his threads and the replies he receives, end result is he looks very stupid in the argument. IOW, his mind games are backfiring, LOL.

--
HPT