Re: [Rival] Microsoft on the Windows Vista Wow: We're Sorry! And the Autopsy

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Andrea
<a.libiszewski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:22:42 +0200
<470a04f7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Roy Schestowitz pisze:
>>
>> Ghost says that you can't be wowed unless you install a malware magnet called
>> Internet Explorer (if you can).
>
> Seems working with Firefox...
>
>> In the mean time, have *this* wow:
>>
>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=ibyvF6zZMnU
>
> "OK, now I'm supposed to say, "Hmm, that's interesting, but...?

Clearly, "Linux for Looks, Windows for Work" is the
theme here; expect this ad campaign from your friendly
neighborhood Microsoft dealer Real Soon Now(tm).  The
first website hit's free...

Admittedly, typing in this phrase into Google coughed
up

http://wskills.blogspot.com/2006/12/linux-that-looks-like-windows-xp.html

which points to http://sourceforge.net/projects/lxp/ .

Somebody has a little work to do.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Warning: This encrypted signature is a dangerous munition.
Please notify the US government immediately upon reception.
0000 0000 0000 0000 0001 0000 0000 0000 ...