"ml2mst" <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:1191742738.613921.92950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 15 sep, 18:34, ml2mst <ml2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Manus Simpelcont schreef:

> "George Orwell" <nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> ml2mst wrote:
>>> Meet my heroes

>>>http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/hackwerk-poster-released.html

>> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

> This one:
>http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
accomplish :-p

Girly boyz (yak) :-(

You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
unethical insults.

Nobody believes you Marti. This website proves your a liar and an idiot! Ask Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker! Ya fucking NetKKKop!
<quote>
the "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
Marti is a flaming homosexual who brags how his gay lover used to F*#% his brains out.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.windows-xp/msg/9d8024a298dee592
ml2mst attempts to make well reasoned sounding posts, but his obsessions get in the way. He sees trolls and homophobics behind every reply that disagrees with him. However this is a typical wellknown COLA lintards tactic. Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker was viciously attacked by ml2mst in alt.os.ubuntu. The combination of Dr. and bad German, was enough to bring him to the conclusion that it was "yet another troll". ml2mst is on the "Barnacle list, with persons who haunt usenet by calling almost anyone who disagrees with them, or offers dissenting opinions a "troll". In his deluded mind "net kooks" and trolls are "pursuing" him around Usenet. He is easily driven to pathetic, useless attempts to NetKKKop people. He exposes his homosexuality widely across usenet. He brags about his dead friend Gerard "fucking his brains out", "Which you silly sissies can't accomplish". He is a COLA regular wannabe, his attempts to make friends with Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent and other COLA liars are pathetic. http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot.html