[News] Linux Gets More Eye Candy, Less Ads (Clutter)

  • Subject: [News] Linux Gets More Eye Candy, Less Ads (Clutter)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:11:50 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Compiz Fusion Community News Edition 15 for October 5th, 2007: 3D fixed

,----[ Quote ]
| Welcome to another edition of Compiz Fusion Community News. Over the past two
| weeks we have seen numerous fixes, and we are nearing a stable release. There
| have also been a minority of improvements and some new and interesting
| applications are being developed. There are also talks of a new web-design
| which is almost ready to impliment.
`----

http://smspillaz.wordpress.com/2007/10/05/compiz-fusion-community-news-edition-15-for-october-5th-2007-3d-fixed/

Konqueror And AdBlock

,----[ Quote ]
| Earlier I mentioned that I use AdBlock on one of my browser, but I never
| mentioned which. I use it with Konqueror, the KDE browser, because it is the
| default KDE browser so most links open in it.
|
| [...]
|
| The extension, which comes by default with Konqueror, but it does not come
| with any filtering rules.
`----

http://www.krizka.net/2007/10/02/konqueror-and-adblock/

Related: