Re: [L]inux-sux - clueless troll

[H]omer wrote:
High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here
goes something like this:

Roy Schestowitz - <SNIP>

LOL, I see a run in your nylons, Barb, as your nym-shifting
is even funnier:

Flatty's just vying for attention. Ignore it, and it'll go
away.

Obviously I'm pushing all the right buttons; he certainly
seems to have got himself into an awful state over it. It's
nice to be so popular.

Hehe!

Actually, it doesn't take much to push buttons. Just post something positive about Linux or negative about Windows, and *bingo*! A troll or trolls respond. If it is too boring for them to respond, then Tim Smith chimes in (but only after Erik).

--
HPT