Re: OpenSUSE 10.3 (Final) Released

"ml2mst" <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:fe4avl$7bo$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
____/ ml2mst on Friday 05 October 2007 01:24 : \____

The final version of OpenSUSE 10.3 is released:

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=400

Yes, I know. I received an E-mail (watch carefully):

The openSUSE team proudly announces the availability of openSUSE 10.3, to be
renamed Enterprise Windows-compatible Linux in the next version.

We're shipping all the latest open source packages that are available after Mr.
Ballmer has completed a quick inspection.

Oh, uhg, hum, ho, that saids it all, now doesn't it?

humiliation nr. 1

<snip>

(SUSE Linux exclusive thanks to the interop lab and the joint
efforts with our good friends from Redmond)

Yep, they're such *good friends* :-D

humiliation nr. 2

and, last but not least, our 1 CD installation which provides a small but fully loaded Vista trial version. For

A Deno(nic) version of Vista? Thanks for the memories :-p

humiliation nr. 3

all the news and impressive screenshots, have a look at
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=400 and have a look at things to come at
http://microsoft.com/products/vienna .

Yeeha, I was right, Microsoft Linux is a fact!

humiliation nr. 4

Sorry Roy, I snipped the rest of your message, but I'm convinced I'm
able to read it on http://www.boycottnovell.com ;-)

humiliation nr. 5

SuSE was my favorite distribution since the late 1990's and was acquired
by Novell, which gave me the creeps already and now finally Novell is a
puppet of Microsoft.

However, let's look forward. SuEMe Linux could be a great distribution,
including a lot of useful documentation. If you don't want to include
that documentation, at least include links to
http://www.boycottnovell.com and http://slated.org

Power to the People ;-)

humiliation nr. 6
BWAHAHAHAAAH!, Roy/Racine will love you for this, by humiliating yourself in this reply!
It shows:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/10/ml2mst-marti-t-van-lin-idiot.html

Cheers

GFIA