[News] [Rival] Everything is Far from Perfect... Even 'Precious' Macs

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Everything is Far from Perfect... Even 'Precious' Macs
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:22:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
New iMacs plagued by interface freezing issues

,----[ Quote ]
| A growing number of users have reported that Apple's aluminum all-in-one
| computers suffer from a flaw that locks up the interface, rendering the
| system all but inert until a reboot.
`----

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/10/03/new_imacs_plagued_by_interface_freezing_issues.html

Might Linux actually be more polished than Mac OS X, assuming a clean
distribution like RHEL is chosen?

Related:

Apple Arrogance Unleashed!

,----[ Quote ]