Re: Microsoft's Rat Trap

> Wait until they move the chess piece on Wine and CrossOver. Microsoft crooks
> have plans for that as well.

Could push people either way.

Microsoft can't stamp any of this out.

The "low market share" that the trolls like to tout, as evidence that
Linux (and other OSS) is unpopular, is actually a symptom of its
greatest strength -- it is free from market constraints.

If you think about it, it might well be that the less commercialized
Linux stays, the better off are we Linux users.

We don't need no stinking market.  We just need decent broadband.

--
Tux rox!