Re: [News] People Move to Linux, Done with Windows (Even Patents)

____/ Attila on Thursday 04 October 2007 10:58 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Why My Mom Can Use Ubuntu (read: Why linux is Better than Windows)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Yes, that’s right; my mom is an Ubuntu user. She has been for about a
>> | year now (since Edgy). This is the story of how it all got started.
>> `----
>>
> <snip>
> Obviously Grandmothers and Grandfathers (me for example) can use linux and
> mothers and non-mothers, and kids as well; the real question is whether
> males from 20-40 can do it :-). Please spare us the ageist and sexist
> postings, they're so boring.
> Att

I try to avoid the gender/age thing and I referred to this as "parents"
(subject line says "patents", but it's a classic QWERTY typo).

Apprentice - fancy word for "slave"
Tasks: 149 total,   1 running, 148 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie