Re: [News] [Rival] Man Who Used to Actually Priase Vista Can't Stand it Anymore

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 04 October 2007 00:26 : \____

>> I've read about worse Vista 'symptoms'. The whole thing is chaotic
>> because the QA is virtually inexistent. You can say that a product is
>> made purely for profit when a deadline, not readiness, drives its
>> release (followed by a $500,000,000 marketing/brainwash budget and
>> draconian OEM policies).
>
> What I'd like to know is, where the Hell did that 10 billion dollars go?
>
> No, but seriously ... where did it go?
>
> There's /no way/ that this steaming turd called Vista is a $10B product.

It's not $10B for vista. It's $10B for the cumulative buggy garbage which turns
Server 2003 codebase (XP relative) into Vista RTM.

They probably just throw big numbers up in the air, just like Media Gods that
complain about losses to justify punishment (thy name is DRM).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"