Re: [News] Quake Wars Coming to Linux, iTunes Works with Wine in Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Coming Soon To Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, the long-awaited title by id Software and
| Splash Damage, launched today in North America. While a Linux-native
| client of this game isn't available today, it will be available shortly.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=865&num=1

Thanks! I am glad to see the return of Linux gaming, slowly but surely. Certainly Vista's unpopularity has helped to spawn renewed interest in Linux. With the new ATI drivers to speed up action, should provide exciting real time, a throwback to gaming some 9 years ago with Linux. It was much smoother and quicker than Windows 98.

--
HPT