Re: [News] Funny Article Advocating Linux

Mark Kent wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> So you do not understand the situation, or the explanation?

>>> I've already done that, Peter, and clearly, you realised that I had,
>>> which is why you deleted it.
>>>

>> Idiot
>>
>> And i mean it. You *are* an idiot. Not a tiny little bit better than
>> linux-sux or DFS
>
> As I said above, perhaps you should look in the mirror when hurling some
> of these insults.
>
> If you want to discuss my explanation, I'll be happy to, but deleting it
> and then claiming it to be wrong without any justification is precisely
> what I'd expect from linux-sux or DFS.
>
> If not, why are you wasting bandwidth?

If you /had/ explained how an additional filter is going to lock-in people,
I would have noticed. Instead you blather about "exist costs" even when
none exist. Extremely dishonest way to argue. Snot tought you well

You have chosen the Snot evasion: Claim that you have explained it, even if
you have done nothing of that sort, and then continue your idiotic rant
which has nothing to do with the question asked

You *are* a dishonest twit, Mark. Very much so
And unfortunately, Roy is doing bad as well. He also makes completely nutty
claims and then fails to support them in whichever way.

You both (and especially you, Mark) are not a tiny little shred better than
this wintroll scum infesting the group. You are actually doing linux a
disserve with your dishonesty

If you don't like being called that dishonest asshole you really are, tough
luck for you.
Once I thought of you as a real asset for linux advocacy. Meanwhile I am
convinced that you are no better than Erik Funkenbusch or Hadron Quark
--
If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.